Why do I need a residential expert?
Buying or selling a home is one of the most crucial financial transactions of your life. In what can be a confusing and sometimes difficult process, it pays to leave as little to chance as you can. But with the help of a professional, you can navigate unknown territory with ease.
To fill the specific residential needs of home buyer and sellers, the Residential Sales Council of the National Association of REALTORS® instituted a class of expert real estate professional: the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®).
How can a CRS help me?
Every CRS has undergone a rigorous, specialized course of detailed training aimed at making residential transactions as smooth and worry free as possible
A CRS brings special qualifications to your needs:
- Membership in a local Board, State Association, and the National Association of REALTORS®. Every CRS is part of a much larger network of real estate professionals.
- Successful completion of the courses leading to the Certified Residential Specialist designation, one of the most successful residential real estate education programs in the country. Every CRS is a real estate professional equipped with special expertise, thanks to advanced study in listing, selling, investment, tax and more.
- A history of demonstrated sales performance through the documented execution of residential sales transactions.
- Every Realtor® must conform to the National Assocation of REALTORS® code of ethics.
What this means is that when you work with a CRS, you're working with someone who is more connected. more knowledgeable, and more experienced.
What if my needs are special?
If anything about your transaction is special, seek out a specialist. It's as simple as that. Only 4% of all REALTORS® and REALTOR ASSOCIATES® have earned the right to be called a CRS. Only 4% have developed special residential sales skills and enhanced their residential sales knowledge through study, dedication and experience. A CRS can help you optimize your transaction by identifying better prospects, clarifying investment potential and helping you to understand the tax ramifications of your real estate transaction. It all adds up to one thing: better service.
What special qualifications does a CRS bring to my transaction?
Your trust in a CRS is well earned thanks to these distinctive credentials:
- A professional designation of residential specialty, the highest in the country
- A higher level of education in residential sales.
- Professional affiliation with thousands of other real estate professionals on the local and national levels.
- Up to the minute industry information, with respect to taxes, investment, legislation, and other areas of critical importance.
- Local market knowledge and special residential expertise unique to your area.
Work with a REALTOR®, Especially a CRS!
Today's real estate market has never been more complicated. To meet your goals you must be able to make informed decisions: Should you buy or rent? How do you know if you're buying or selling at a fair price? What type of financing will get you the best monthly payment?
We have the experience and knowledge to help successfully guide you in all phases of your home buying and selling transactions. We are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and adhere to a strict code of ethics and the highest standards of professionalism.
A Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®) is a REALTOR who has earned advanced certification by completing the course work and experience requirements of the Residential Sales Council.
What is the benefit of working with a Certified Residential Specialist?
When you work with a CRS you're working with a real estate veteran who will:
- Keep pace with the industry. A CRS is an expert at staying attuned to the changes in the local and national real estate market.
- Provide quality service Our commitment to the real estate profession is strong and our obligation to observe high ethical standards is uncompromising. Our concern, above all else, is service and loyalty to you.
- Have Integrity. A CRS will present a true picture when advertising and will not advertise your property without your consent. We will also recommend legal counsel when necessary to ensure your complete satifaction.
- Dedicate ourselves to education. Our commitment to education means better results for you. A CRS continually attends educational courses and seminars that further enhance their skills and professional abilities.
Can a CRS help me sell my home faster and save me money?
Yes and Yes! A CRS can get you the highest possible price for your property and reduce unnecessary expenses through professional guidance and advice. When you work with a CRS you can take advantage of specialized services you won't find anywhere else, such as:
- Comparative Market Analysis of your home, This report will help you determine the market value of your home and provide a framework that will direct you towards a competitive selling price.
- Screening prospective buyers. A CRS uses several statistical methods to qualify buyers according to their pricing and housing needs. They are experts at separating the "lookers" from the "buyers".
- Act as skilled third-party coordinators. We have a lot of experience working with the buyer on price negotiations, resolving buyer's doubts and overseeing the purchase.
- Specialized information on your local market, Give your home broader exposure and greater selling power. With years of experience, only a CRS can tap into a large market through referrals from other sales associates.
- Use our extensive marketing experience. We have the skills necessary to advertise your house effectively.
- Handle all the details. Only a CRS has completed the advanced training necessary to make the sale and transfer of your house trouble-free.
I'd really like to buy a new home. Can a CRS work to help me find my "dream home" at a price I can afford?
YES! Certified Residential Specialists are trained to be experts in all agency relationships and often represent home buyers. Our obligation is to best meet the needs of the buyer through:
- A thorough understanding of the real estate market in your area. We are masters at matching homes to your individual needs.
- Exhaustive qualifying methods. Using a variety of statistical formulas, a CRS will work with you to determine a price range that makes you comfortable.
- Up to the minute Data. Look to a CRS for the latest data on interest rates and financing options.
- Experienced negotiations. Only a CRS has the experience to negotiate your best purchase price and terms.
- Accuracy and reliability. We will work with you throughout the transfer process to make sure all your needs are met
Look to a CRS When You Need Answers Fast...
As you can see, there are a multitude of factors that determine the asking price of your home. Finding this price yourself can be a long and difficult task. That is why thousands of satisfied homeowners, like yourself, turn to Gr8HOMES.COM with residential specialists. A residential specialist has all the tools necessary to compute the fair market value of your house quickly and accurately while allowing for personal considerations (such as the date by which you must sell). Your residential specialist can also confidently answer your questions about listing, pricing and showing.
Your home is your most valuable possession. Call or E-Mail Ron Werner at GR8HOMES for the information you need.